responsive slider by WOWSlider.com v8.7

Registration Details

Registration Fee for Indian Delegates (in INR)
Category
16.09.2018 to 31.10.2018
01.11.2018 to 31.12.2018
Past President 0 0
Emeritus Member 0 0
IRIA Life Member 9,440 14,160
Accompanying Person 8,260 11,800
IRIA Provisional Life Member 8,260 11,800
Non Member 11,800 17,700
Trade Member 14,160 17,700
SAARC Delegates 11,800 17,700
Registration Fee for Foreign Delegates (in US dollars)
Non SAARC Overseas Delegates 590 826

Mode of Payment:

  1. By Demand Draft drawn in favor of 72nd Annual Conference of IRIA and payable at Chandigarh. Please send completed form and demand draft to: Dr. N. Khandelwal, Organizing Chairperson, Conference Secretariat, Department of Radiodiagnosis and Imaging, PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh-160012.


    Download Registration Form

  2. Online registration:

Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations are permitted, against written request, till 31 December 2018. 25% of the delegate fee will be deducted against cancellation charges and remaining 75% will be refunded by demand draft.

Important Information:
  1.   Children below the age of 5 years are complimentary.
  2.   Complimentary registration will be provided to all the Emeritus Members and Past Presidents.
  3.   Persons accompanying Emeritus Members shall pay as per the details mentioned above.
  4.   The registration form can be downloaded from the conference website www.iria2019.org
  5.   The conference organizers will not be responsible for any registration forms and drafts lost in transit.
  6.   The registration rates are inclusive of GST @18%.
  7.   All the registered delegates will be provided delegate kit and rights to entrance for scientific halls, food court and trade exhibition.
  8.   No registrations will be accepted after 31.12.18. Spot registration facility will not be available